Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Need a doll wig

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Hi everyone! I am in need of a carrot red doll wig for my Agatha and Agnes project. I need one that will fit the AG dolls. It needs to be one length and curly. Does anyone know a good website I can go to? I tried svensonhouse, but it is sold. I put the link in for the one I wanted. Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
    Andrea [img]wink.gif[/img]
    agatha and agnes wig

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Audrey's Dolls is an excellent source. I just got two Global Dolls wigs from them for two AV dolls. They have a $25 minimum purchase now, but it was easy to meet that once I got onto their shoe pages. Gotta have the right shoes to go with an outfit...

    Taffy

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Audrey doll wigs are great and also try these:

    Dollspart supplies

    http://www.dollspart.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=D4

    PrillyCharmin's Doll Shop for Dolls Old & New

    http://www.prillycharmin.com/

  4. #4
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.kemperdolls.com
    Great wigs! Many of them discounted

    http://www.monique.com/agwigs.html
    I just bought a monique wig for my rescued Molly. This site is great because it shows the wigs on actual AG's

    Nann

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like these wigs for Agnes and Agatha
    Monique:

    Laney

    Brittany

    Curly Sue

    Josephine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •